Thursday 14 March 2013

Ms. Blue and the Wedding Crashed Queen

sorry this is late, and I had to do my template in paint. ugh I've been soo sick and in the hospital this week I didn't get good photos nor did I post this on time sorry:

Last Saturday was the Queen of the North drag pageant put on by Thunder Pride. Once again I was doing my girl's makeup : Queen(now ex unfortunately) Portia.

Unfortunately she was so busy and running around I couldn't get a good photo of her makeup. I do have a template of what I did though:


I had gotten this new wig that I ordered in, and by chance had also bought the heartbox blue lipstick in the states and got a new OPI liquid sand blue nail polish so I decided that my colour for the night would be blue in opposite to the colour of the year's emerald green.



  • So the wig is just a costume wig, but I liked that it had bangs and was a bright blue. Just synthetic so it only cost me around 20$.
  • The liquid sand I thought would be many coats, but this is only 2(I got one in black and red and it only took 1) it dries really fast and doesn't feel weird to touch like I thought it would.

  • for my eyes I did the brightest and sparkly blue on my lids mixed into a sparkly black. I also tinted my eyebrows a dark blue.
  • of course I used the blue lipstick as well but when held up to all the other blues I was wearing: I found it had a more purple tinge to it.

  • my outfit for the night was a blue dress that I got from Nygrad for a friends wedding. it has lines of full and mesh on the skirt and as you can see is super boob-er-riffic!
  • I paired it with a little top hat I made years ago that also has blue face netting on it with purple, green and blue flowers with peacock feathers on it.
  • I wore over top my older stripped corset but its not too big on me(its actually a 60's medical back brace corset that I sewed the striped material to it and IS FOR SALE = please contact me in interested). not seen in the photo are my matching black and white stripped tights and black victorian boots.


the only pic I could get of me and Portia.

here's a video of her 1st set of the night:



xoxo Mamma S.
comment or email me for questions, ideas and bookings!
Elegant Embodiments Facebook for more updates and news!


No comments:

Post a Comment