Saturday 19 May 2012

Happy Birthday Sugar from Sephora

When I went to Sephora in Winnipeg, I got a birthday gift as well. It's Lip Duo called "Sugar Kisses".


I really like these, I already have about 3 other types of lip chap around the house, purse and car but I always find myself walking over to where these are and using them. They aren't like a regular lip balm where they go on and taste kinda funny. Nor are they like the uber glossy ones I also have that stay glossy, taste good but I find they do dry out my lips if I don't re-apply throughout the day.

The box says to use both, but unfortunately they do not say which one goes on first. I would like to assume that the brown tube, which is the non coloured one would go on first. But to assume makes a ass out of you and me. Either way they feel great and I do sometimes forget that you are supposed to use both and just use one and its fine.

What a nice little gift!
-xoxox Mamma S.

No comments:

Post a Comment